Sunday 9 September 2012

Day in Pictures: Productive Sunday

I didn't leave the apartment today so I don't have any fun Australian adventures to share.  However, I was very productive.  I managed to cross most things off of my to-do list, which is always a big accomplishment for me!

{TOP LEFT} I am now on a strict budget so I need to avoid going out to eat as much as possible.  In honor of my budget diet, I put together a meal plan that incorporates the food I already have in the apartment.  Now I just need to stick with it!

{TOP RIGHT}  For my first home cooked meal, I made the most delicious grilled cheese with tomato, garlic, and oregano.  This whole cooking for myself thing could be kinda fun...

{BOTTOM LEFT} My roommate picked up pancake mix at the grocery store today so we had "brekkie for dinner"... my favorite!  We got super gourmet and added strawberries, bananas and dark chocolate shavings - sooo delicious

{BOTTOM RIGHT} And of course, no Sunday is complete without a fresh coat of nail polish.  This week's shade: Smokin' Hot by Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment